Future Page to outline how to rent only the kitchen
Notes about kitchen rental:
- If you will be preparing food for commercial sale:
- You require the following:
- Food Handling Permit available through Alberta Health Services (AHS)
- A Business License available through the City of Calgary
- You do NOT need either of those if:
- you are preparing anything for sale at a Farmer’s Market
- not selling the food commercially
- preparing food for non-human consumption (e.g. dog treats)
- All food preparation (including packaging) must be done on-site. i.e. you are not allowed to take things home to package or sort
The Food Handling Permit will require an in-person visit along with a representative from AHS to the hall. You need to make arrangements with AHS directly to arrange that.
Be sure to confirm with us that the kitchen is available before booking the appointment. There is no charge on our end for this visit.