Tuesday Sep 13, 2022
The MLCA 2022 Green Awards
The idea of “sustainability” means to live in a way that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
The best way to be sustainable is by changing simple daily choices.
The MLCA Sustainability Committee would like to reward individuals and businesses in our community that have made simple choices to be more sustainable.
All residents and businesses are welcome to nominate their neighbours and businesses for the awards that will be presented at MLCA AGM October 17, 2022 (tentatively). Winners will be featured in our social media feeds and in the Source to showcase what actions are already being taken.
Nominations are extended to September 13, 2022!
Follow the link below for the submission form (approx. 5 minutes to complete)
Nominate a neighbour for,
Nominate a Marda Loop business for,
1. Small business (1-5 employees) Sustainability Champion
2. Medium business (5-15 employees) Sustainability Champion
3. Large business (16+ employees) Sustainability Champion
4. Sustainability Superstar (best overall, any sized business)
5. Sustainability Up-and-Comer (discretionary award to recognize most improved)
If you have any questions, inquires or a Sustainability project in mind, please don’t hesitate, reach out to the Sustainability Committee!